Welcome to Outdoor Adventure USA. We are continually making improvements to our webite, and as we grow, we encourage everyone to let us know how we are doing and to offer your suggestions and thoughts. Visit our Forums and leave your feedback. Thanks for visiting.
We are experiencing problems with our website. The forums are still available at forums.oausa.net.
Assisting your quest to find parts and accessories that will make your vehicle a star on the road and on the trail. Visit us HERE.
Our weekly Amateur Radio Net is held every Thursday evening at 7:30 PDT (we observe Daylight Saving Time). You may access the Net as follows:
- Anywhere in the US via the Western Reflector at IRLP node 9251
In the Southern California area via the Keller Peak Repeater (KE6TZG) at 146.385, (+), 146.2
- In the San Diego, CA area via the W6ZN Repeater at 449.300, 100.0, (-)
- In the Portlad OR area via the W7RAT repeater at 440.400, 123.0 (-)
- In the Orange County, CA area via the BARN System Repeater at 447.540, 100.0, (-)
- In the Santa Rosa, CA area via the W6SON Repeater at 441.375, 123.0, (+)
- In the Las Vegas, NV area via the N7ARR Repeater at 447.000 123, (-)
- In the Pahrump, NV area via the N7ARR Repeater at 449.750, 123, (-)
- In the Denver CO area via the N0PQV Repeater at 145.340, 103.5, (-)
- In the Phoenix, AZ area via KC7GHT Repeater at 447.575, 151.4, (-)
- In the Merrill, WI area via the Merrill Repeater at 146.640, 114.8
- Via Echolink – connect to *World* (Ref: IRLP 9251)
All Amateurs are welcome. If you would like your local repeater linked to the Nets, just drop us a line by using the contact us button at the top of this page.
View a list of upcoming Net Topics.